Feb 13, 2012

Design Team

We are really looking forward to seeing what Kristy Lee designs each month for the Picture Perfect Challenge.
I am sure she will inspire you just like she does us!
Here is a little about her.

I am a somewhat frantic (okay, mostly frantic) and busy work at home mom to 5 wonderful children (including teen girls which don't be fooled, are AMAZING) and a wife to my "bebe" of nearly 20 years. I scrap. It's what I do! (Amongst photography, laundry, cooking, cleaning, refereeing, taxi service, running, errands...you get the idea). So if you ever bump into me and I'm wearing two different shoes, or have forgotten my mascara, or have even misplaced a child, you'll understand. :) I look forward to inspiring you one "Picture Perfect" layout at a time.



3 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

Kristy Lee is so awesome! She's the reason I know about Kiwi Lane. I look forward to seeing what she does here!

Brett said...

Go Kristy!!! I can't wait to see your creations here!

Kristina MacKeen said...

Yay Kristy! I am so excited for you!