Feb 13, 2012

Design Team




We are super excited to have Jennifer and Jen as part of our Design Team! Here is a little about them. 

Born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. I met, fell in love with, & married my amazing husband in October 2004.  We have an awesome 2-year old son Noah who’s photos are basically 80% of what I scrap.  I literally married into the now Kiwi Family.  WHICH IS AWESOME!  (Debbie’s my mother-in-law and Susan & Shiloh my sister-in-laws) 

I’ve always envied their scrapbooking styles over the years but really evolved my scrapbooking and began loving my pages when they created the designer templates.  I now travel around with them to the scrapbook expo’s across the country so I might see you at one this year. 






I have been married for almost 9 years, have two beautiful girls ages 6 and 3. I have been scrapbooking and crafting for over 14 years and love it. I am always thinking of new ways to change a look of a craft or scrapbook page or even a card.
With Kiwi Lane DT it has given me a whole new thought process to use on my layouts, crafts and cards. Made it easy and fast which has been a heaven to me. Being able to set up a layout without cutting a single paper has saved alot of paper for me, WOW the money SAVED. The dimension you can use the templates for are endless and I enjoy creating new things everytime and they are so easy to take to a CROP or friends to scrapbook.
You can find my blog at:craftingmoments.wordpress.com.


No comments: