Sep 12, 2012

Design Team

Some of you might have already meet these two ladies at one of the scrapbooking expos this past year... so you probably already know how amazing they are.

We are super excited they are part of our Design Team.  These two are not only amazing ladies, but amazing at what they design. Make sure to check back often to see what they design next.


Hi! I’m Sandy Ballard – I am originally from St. George, Utah, where I never really did “grow up”. I’m still just a big kid, now living in Fernley, Nevada. I’ve been married to Tim Ballard for 12 years, and we have a vivacious daughter Madison- 9, and a comical son Andrew- 6. And the only pets we will ever have are the dust bunnies that keep showing up every week! 

I love to try anything that involves design, and shortly after getting married, I started my own Portrait & Lifestyle Photography business, in which I’ve adopted my life’s motto: “ We are happiest when we are creating!”. My interest in scrapbooking didn’t bloom until I met Shiloh, and she introduced me to ‘Framing’ and the incredible system with DT’s that Kiwi Lane has developed – I’m now TOTALLY hooked! 

Hi I'm Shawna, and I am an addict. Paper, buttons, ribbon, brads, chip board... you name it, I probably have it. But, now with Kiwi Lane I am taking my addiction and I am creating! Creating pages and projects that I never dreamed I, yes little 'ol me, could make. I am inspired over and over by the amazing designers here and am very humbled to now be counted as one.  And , pardon my yell, BUT OH SO EXCITED TOO! 

I have been scrapp'n for around 15 years. I have seen lots and lots of trends but never have I been inspired as I have been with Kiwi Lane. I too am a wife and mother. I have been married just under 20 years to an AMAZING man who has giving me 4 FABULOUS children, who in turn, have given me boxes and boxes of photos and memorabilia that I am finally really starting to get into albums. -Not just dreaming of, but actually DOING! I attribute this to Kiwi Lane and their amazing inspiration and "layers" of design. (OK, I admit to also being a Kiwi Addict, but that is a good thing! Right?) 


No comments: