Sep 22, 2009

Endless Possibilities


I used the tree from the Winter collection and one of the leafs from the Autumn Set on my camping layout. It worked perfectly. I haven't done a page yet, but I think the poinsettia from the Christmas page would work great for a star fish for a beach page and the snowflake in the winter page that looks like icicles or a diamond could be really fun on any kind of page.

I am sure you will find that the Holiday designer templates can be used for a variety of different themes on a page layout. Even the border sets (Spook Alley, and Chestnut Drive) are so much fun and don't just have to be used for Holiday pages. These two are actually some of my favorites. Have fun coming up with your own ways to use the holiday designer templates, and please share with us your pages. We would love to see them. Just e-mail them to us at kiwilanedesigns@yahoo.com

No comments: