Mar 24, 2010

Poinsettia or Starfish?

Using the poinsettia from the Christmas Acc. for your summer pages!

So I am busy busy busy trying to get ready to go out of town for a road trip to Oregon. We are going to go and visit my sister and hopefully see some whales while they migrate. I am not a big fan of road trips, but I am really looking forward to seeing the West Coast. I hear it is just beautiful. I am also already planning all the pictures I want to take while I am there. smile

I know we have been throwing around the idea using the poinsettia as a starfish..so I took some paper I had in my stash and decided to make a page. I think it turned out pretty cute! Of course every page is better in person but I wanted to share it with all of you!

I must say looking at this page makes really excited for summer nights and warm weather!!!! How about you???


Oh and if you look close I used the round ornaments for behind the photo mattes.


No comments: