Aug 19, 2010

How to take a Picture?


How do we take pictures of our layouts?


We find that when you want to get a picture of your layout it works best if you lay it on the ground and stand over it to take the picture. It allows you to get it flat and the whole layout in the picture. We also like to keep a white poster around. If you dont have one that is ok. It helps make your pages stand out with the white background. Lay your layout on top of the poster board so it has a white background and then take your picture. I also like to go by a door or a window depending on the sunlight coming in and time of day to take the picture. It helps give you the natural light. After I take the picture, I then use the software on my computer and crop my picture down so not so much of the white is showing.

No comments: