Feb 15, 2012

Sincerely

Cards Created by Gail
Sweet Little One: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base; I used tiny accents, tiny floral and mini scallops; supplies not in kit: doily, stick pins (Fancy Pants), ribbon & paper (My Mind's Eye), 1 1/2" scallop circle paper punch, brad (Basic Grey), paper flower (Making Memories), ink. I wanted that distressed feel for this card, with a touch of girly-ness. To get my distressed look I used a distressing tool (can be purchased from Kiwi Lane's shop) around the edges of all the paper pieces, taking some larger pieces out to add to the look. Then I went over the distressed edges with distress ink (antique photo, of course!) I added foam adhesive behind the yellow flower so I could easily add the stick pins.Smile: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base; I used tiny sweetheart, tiny accents, tiny strips, nature, tiny nature, My Minds Eye paper, 1 1/2" circle punch, tissue paper, brad, ink.*To make the tissue
flower center: punch 6 circles from white tissue paper(fold the tissue to get enough layers to get a clean punch). Fold 4 tissue circles in fourths. Adhere two flat tissue circles together so they are stacked. Adhere the four folded circles to the layered circles, lining up edges to make one circle. Add brad to center of flower, covering where the four corners meet. Ink the edges of the tissue.

Hello sunshine - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"; Templates: Tiny Nature, Tiny Shapes (flower Center), Tiny Strips, Thoughtful, Tiny Brackets. Ribbon & paper by My Mind's Eye, stamp, distress ink, brad.

No comments: