Apr 13, 2012

Weekend Whimsy - SPRING Wall Hanging


I found some 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch wood tiles on sale at Craft Warehouse and immediately knew I wanted to make a SPRING wall hanging with them! So, I first painted the front edges white and then inked then up a bit and then I started scrapbooking each tile using some My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline paper. After I finished all the tiles, I taped them together on the back with some really strong packing tape, which worked great! This is now hanging in my front entry and brings a lovely SPRING touch to my home!

On the "S" tile, I used Sentiments, Tiny Floral and Tiny Accents along with a painted chipboard letter, my little Martha Stewart flower punch and a decorative brad from my stash. I spritzed Glimmer Mist on the flowers to give them some shine.

On the "P" tile I used Sentiments and Thoughtful for the borders and Tiny Wacky, Tiny Wildflower and Tiny Nature for the flower and leaves.


On the "r" tile, I used Thoughtful and Sentiments for the borders and Tiny Nature, Tiny Shapes and Tiny Accents for the flower.



On the "I" tile, I used Sentiments and Thoughtful for the borders and Tiny Wildflower, Tiny Wacky and Tiny Accents for the flower.


On the "N" tile, I used Thoughtful for the borders and Tiny Wildflower, Tiny Floral, Tiny Shapes and Tiny Accents for the flower.


On the "g" tile, I used Thoughtful and Sentiments for the borders and Tiny Nature, Tiny Sweetheart and Tiny Accents for the flower.

Designed by Debbie Budge

No comments: