Dec 31, 2009

FREE Designer Templates


LAST CHANCE!!
If you would like to participate in this contest, all you need to do is post some comments in our forum. For every comment you make you will be automatically entered into the drawing! The more posts you make, the more chances you have to WIN! Contest ends January 1st 2010. The winner will receive a free border & accessory set of their choice, plus tons of paper from one of our favorite paper companies! This will get you started on a fantastic new scrapbooking year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan...I have got to get my hands on some of your products they are Awesome... I just LOVE them! P.S. It's about that time to get your hair done : ) I'm ready when you are.

Cindy said...

I have a few of your boarders and I just love using them. I would love to add these wonderful items to my collection of Kiwi Lane items that I have. :0)

L. Karloff said...

I have placed my order and am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive. I do believe you ladies have a brilliant idea and I wish you much success.

L.Karloff