Jan 2, 2010

The winner is...

The first lucky winner of the New Year is....Joan!!! Congratulations!

You won:a free border & accessory set of your choice, plus tons of paper from one of our favorite paper companies! This will get you started on a fantastic new scrapbooking year! Please e-mail me at susan@kiwilane.com and let me know what designer template sets you are interested in.

And since I have three girls that were dying to be the one to pick the lucky person from my bowl, I went ahead and gave them each a turn (The fourth one was sleeping. smile )so for......

second place the winner was....Millie!! You won: A free border set of your choice

And third place goes to username pjmickle!! You won: A free accessory set of your choice.

Congratulations to you both. Please e-mail me at susan@kiwilane.com and we will get those mailed out to you both!

I am not kidding when I say we are going to have a lot of give aways and contest this year. So keep in touch, and you might just be the next lucky winner. smile !!!!!
Join us on the forum at kiwilane.com.
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

No comments: