Feb 6, 2012

February


February's Calendar topper is all about.....LOVE!
I LOVE how my calendar is turning out. I LOVE that I'm actually getting a calendar done this year! And...I LOVE the pictures on this calendar. They are of my daughter, Sarah, and her husband, Jake...and you can just see the LOVE they have for each other.



I used We R Memory Keepers paper and the following templates to make this month's calendar:

Madison Avenue 3a, Abbie Road 1b, Scallops 1a, Strips, Tiny Wildflower 1T and 4T, Nature 1, Sweetheart 1 and 2, Tiny Sweetheart 2T and 4T.


I wanted to join the hearts together, just as Sarah and Jake did when they got married. So I put an eyelet in the middle of each heart and tied them together with ribbon strung with a tiny lock and key. I LOVE how it turned out!




I hope you'll take some time this month to create your own February Calendar page...and that you'll share it with us on our Facebook page! We would LOVE to see what you come up with!

Designed by Debbie Budge






1 comment:

Kiwi Lane Designs said...

thanks. we are having tons of fun with it!