Apr 4, 2012

cK Challenge

So I just happen to be checking in on facebook today to see if one of my dear friends had her baby yet or not. and I saw this 1 hour challenge from CK so I thought I would give it a try. Challenge. Here Anyhow it was a rush to get it done in an hour. Good thing it was Eli's nap time. The photos did not get matted because I ran out of time and the page could use a couple more embellishments??? or not??? but It was fun to take the challenge and get a page done today. And I learned that I have a lot of pink ribbons (for girls) but not a lot of colors that work for a boy layout. I might just have to get a couple more ribbons to have on hand when needed. Anyhow I will take better pictures but I needed to get it uploaded to meet the deadline since it would not upload on their gallery for some reason.


Oh and I just checked back on facebook...and she had her baby within that hour as well. It is amazing what you can get done in an hour when you put your mind to it! LOL

4 comments:

Gail said...

That airplane is super cute! Is that from a template set? Or something else that I now have to have? The whole thing is great- and under an hour! Nice!

jen said...

AWESOME! I'm sooo impressed you did this in an hour! I don't think it needs a thing!!! :D

Kiwi Lane Designs said...

ha ha...well the airplane is actually from our new set....so here is a little sneak peek. lol. =)

Kiwi Lane Designs said...

coming soon!